I want to give some update what I've done
Books that I read:
- The Book of CSS3 by Peter Gasston
- Make: Electronics. Learning Through Discovery By Charles Platt (2nd chapter)
- Mixu's Node Book - pretty well written book about Node.js
- Single page apps in depth by Mixu as well.
- The Wise Man's Fear (The Kingkiller Chronicle) by Patrick Rothfuss (really good fantasy!)
- Pomnik Cesarzowej Achai - ch2 by Andrzej Ziemiański
- Krav-Maga for beginners.
- Web Design and Mobile Trends for 2013
- HTML5 Game Development course on udacity.com
- Shell-Fu course on Memrise
- DevTank at Interia.pl - I talked about Promises
- AGH - as one of the speakers, and then on laboratories on Mobile Web.
- Meet.js Kraków - organizer and speaker. I talked about LeapMotion and how to JS with it :)
Maybe more about Meet.js Kraków.
This was first time that I was an organizer so pretty big amount of my free time went into that.
We get about 180 people in local for about 100-120 so it was really crowded and fun :)
There were two sites with event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/499919666710639/ (facebook is standard channel of meet.js)
http://www.meetup.com/GDG-Krakow/events/110058652/ (with help of GDG Kraków)
My talk is probably best described as waving hands all the time ;) I've used LeapMotion and Reveal + leap.js to use those two together.
I really am proud of speakers and they done a really good job! Thanks guys!
Maximize Your Memory Power by Nishant Kasibhatla
Design for Hackers by David Kadavy
Seven Languages in Seven Weeks by Bruce A. Tate
Make: Electronics. Learning Through Discovery By Charles Platt (3rd chapter)
Interactive 3D Graphics (lesson 3 - 5)
Probably it's enough for second half of April :)
* image by Jacek Wojna.
Feedback or Comments?
Want to learn more?
Sign up to get a digest of my articles and interesting links via email every month.