My experience with prolonged fasting
2022 August. Investing and Gym.
I've put more time into figuring out investing and put some money into EFTs.
Life categories. Work-life balance and much more.
Have you ever wondered how to balance your life and make sure you live with your values?
2022 July. Programming and short vacation.
Writing more code. Learning. Small habits.
- Designing a human process around pathological cases leads to processes that are themselves pathological.
2022 June. Conferences.
Taking a break and doing more engineering.
2022 May. Resting.
Taking a break and doing more engineering.
- 2022 April. Tired and Cynical.
- 2022 March. Letting go.
- 2022 February. War
Can you treat trauma by better sensing your body?
Book review of The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma.
My notes on interoception
How to create a simple redirect from Blogspot to your new blog
I wanted to redirect from my old blog to a new one, but redirect to the same content you wanted to see.
- 2022 January. The Scientific 7-minute workout.
2021 December. toki pona
Import of old posts. toki pona. Scientific 7-minute workout. Learning like woodworking. Designing Data-Intensive Applications.
- 2021 November. In a hurry.
- 2021 October. Meetings
- 2021 September. Books
- 2021 August. Mistakes and Tradoffs.
- 2021 July. Stress and Family Time
How to deal with your perfectionism?
- 2021 June. Trying to do less.
- 2021 May is Mental Health Awareness Month
Tuckman Was Wrong. There are no stages to in group development.
On Good Meetings
Thoughts and resources about meetings.
- 2021 April. Dealing with Stress.
Does it make any difference for learning?
- 2021 March. Learning, Stress, Feedback, Performance Reviews and Purpose.
How can you better respond to stress?
NSDR Non Sleep Deep Rest
Best ways to recharge and solidify knowledge.
What is purpose?
- 2021 February. Work.
What is neuroticism and how to lower it?
Tips for managing your high neuroticism.
Introversion and Solitude
My notes, quotes, and ideas I've found useful.
- 2021 January. Childcare.
Developers nowadays need to write the user interface, backend server, native apps, manage the database, and admin it in production while being proficient in the business domain. Is this possible and real?
Things I’ve learned about sleep and rest.
How to Give and Receive feedback
Everything I know about feedback
The Proximity Principle
Proximity is an underused design principle that can help you create code that's much easier to maintain over time.
Everything about meditation that I can recommend.
- 2020 December. Stress and Rest
Planning for your worst days.
- 2020 November. Management.
Working Effectively with(out) Tests.
How to effectively work with code without test and how to add tests to your project for them to help you the most.
- 2020 October. Tech Lead.
Choosing the Management Track. Notes on Becoming a Tech Lead
Thoughts and resources for new managers.
Are media news information or entertainment?
Book review of Amusing Ourselves to Death
- 2020 September Update. Learning about Management.
Ugh field or Why can't you do this task?
How your emotions can stop you from doing your work.
- 2020 August. Efficiency and "time is money" thinking is terrible.
- 2020 July Update. Working on the Hyperapp book.
- 2020 June Update.
- Nine Lies About Work by Marcus Buckingham and Ashley Goodall
What questions to ask the company during an interview?
There is lot's of books and resoureces to prepare for the inteview. How to answer questions, but how do you know if that's a rigth job for you?
2020 May Update. Learning about Stress and Burnout.
May is a Mental Health Awareness Month.
Learn JS: Destructuring, Lesson 7.
Does scarcity of time cause burnout?
Transcript of The Scarcity Trap by NPR Hidden Brain podcast.
Why you shouldn't use SASS parent suffixes and what to do instead.
Constructing class names seems like useful DRY optimization. You don't have to type so much. What is wrong with it?
Learn JS: Destructuring, Lesson 6.
Learn JS: Destructuring, Lesson 5.
- Why is disagree and commit a bad strategy?
Are you doing everything right, but find yourself unfulfilled?
Can ACT therapy help you live a happier life?
The best advice for conference or meetup organizers, virtual or physical.
Materials I've found useful over the years as an organizer.
Why YAML is used for configuration when it's so bad and what can you do about it?
YAML replaced JSON, which replaced XML as a format for configuration files. Looking at the transitions to learn how to deal with YAML right now.
- 2020 April Update. The second month of staying at home.
Why You Shouldn't Aim To Feel Productive?
Feeling productive and being productive are different things. Learn the difference.
Uncommon Sense Course Recommendation
Some alternative views that are counter-intuitive or at least uncommon in the broader tech community.
- Learn JS by reading sources of micro libraries.
Free resources during the pandemic
There are two problems a lot of people are struggling right now with. Finding something to do and worrying about financial security.
- 2020 March Update
Code Style that breaks clean code rules: Space Shuttle Style
You should avoid comments and your code should be self-documenting. It's good advice but, is it always true?
- 2020 February Update
How to set up a Haskell project
Installation and set up of Haskell Stack on a new machine
Lambda Days 2020
Notes from the conference
- 2020 January Update
- Notes from Node.js Design Patterns
- Notes from Professor Frisby's Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming
Notes from Software Design X-Rays by Adam Tornhill
Groundbreaking book about software.
Why did you fail at your New Year's resolutions? Learn the secrets of creating habits.
Most important lessons learned from "Atomic Habits" by James Clear
- 2019 December Update
- 2019 November Update
How to tell stories? Summary and Review of Storyworthy by Matthew Dicks
Praise for Storyworthy: Engage, Teach, Persuade, and Change Your Life through the Power of Storytelling
- 2019 October Update
How to destructure property to a different name?
Learn JS: Destructuring Lesson 4.
How to use destructuring with Options Object JS Pattern?
Learn JS: Destructuring Lesson 3.
- 2019 September Update
How to have a destructuring assignment with a default value?
Learn JS: Destructuring Lesson 2.
The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt
How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure.
How to use destructuring assignment to access object property?
Learn JS: Destructuring Lesson 1.
Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
On Living Better with Less Technology
Knowledge sharing at work
How to share learning in the team and across teams in the whole organization.
Two architecture rules more people should follow
How can you better structure code and think about web applications?
Feeling Good by David D. Burns
Learn Cognitive Bechavioral Therapy - it's useful even if you don't have any health issues.
You Don't Know JS: Scope & Closures (#2) by Kyle Simpson.
How scope and closures work in JS. What is Hoisting?
Does technology improve or degrade by default?
Inspired by a great talk by Jonathan Blow, I've gathered my thoughts on technology and children, abstractions and learning.
- Learn JS. Hoisting (3). Example with scope
- Learn JS. Hoisting (2). Temporal Dead Zone
- Learn JS. Hoisting (1)
- Start of Learning JS weekly
How to test onSubmit in react-testing-library
Click on the submit button isn't working. How to test it properly?
Object-Oriented Design Criticism
I share the criticism of Object-Oriented programming and design that I find inspiring.
Estimates are relative
How I realized that all tasks are relative and you might not need numerical estimates.
Is "Strong Opinions, weakly held" good advice?
I make a dive into the origins of this term. What does it mean? When does it make sense?
How to set up Rails on a Mac
How I wasted a lot of time to set up Ruby and RoR.
How and why set up a blog with Eleventy
I try to note the process of building this blog.
You Don't Know JS: Up & Going (#1) by Kyle Simpson
When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
A memoir about neurosurgeon dying of cancer. His story and thoughts before death.
- New blog domain: kula.blog
Learned Optimism by Martin Seligman
Book about two things. First - memoir and a short history of positive psychology. Second - differences between pessimism and optimism. How helplessness and depression connect to them.
Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer
What is the value of learning and memories in modern days and if mnemonic techniques can help us remember more?
- New Domain
- Sprint stretch goals are harmful.
- 2019 February. Update - Moving to kula.blog
- 5 things I learned from "How to train your BASH" by Marcin Stożek "Perk"
- You want to stay relevant as a software developer for the next 10 years?
- Book Review: Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions by Brian Christian and Tom Griffiths
- Book Review: Masters of Doom by David Kushner
- I've spent an hour debugging XSRF error because of ... fetch
- Book Review: The Art of Manliness: Classic Skills and Manners for the Modern Man by Brett McKay
- Book Review: Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Pomodoro Yo-yo Effect
- Book Review: Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
- Morning Paper Series About Architecture and The Rise of Worse is Better
- Small improvements to keyboard layout
- Book Review: Deep Work by Cal Newport
- The Strange and Marvelous World of Keyboards
- NVM or N
- Simplicity Talk from Meet.js Summit 2016
- CraftConf 2016 Review
- Hero's Journey in Presentations
- How to Learn when Life is Short
- How Music Works by David Byrne
- Book Review: So Good They Can't Ignore You by Cal Newport
- The Now Habit A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play by Neil A. Fiore
- Book Review: Presentation Zen by Garr Reynolds
- Book Review: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Book Review: Multiplayer Game Development with HTML5 by Rodrigo Silveira
- Book Review: Martian by Andy Weir
- Course Review: The Bitfountain iOS 8 with Swift Immersive
- Book Review: Think Like a Freak (Freakonomics #3) by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner
- Book Review: The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards
- Book Review: The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie
- Book Review: Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind
- Book Review: Soul of the Fire by Terry Goodkind
- Book Review: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Book Review: Temple of the Winds by Terry Goodkind
- Book Review: Nonviolent Communication A Language of Life by Marshall B. Rosenberg
- Status of Entrepreneur
- Book Review: Blood of the Fold by Terry Goodkind (#3 Sword of Truth)
- Book Review: 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Book Review: OpenGL SuperBible (5th edition)
- Book Review: Good to Great by James C. Collins
- Book Review: 48 Laws of Power
- Book Review: The Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman
- Product Vision Statement
- The Psychology of Doing Nothing
- Plans for 2015
- 2014 December Spanish
- 2014 November Update
- Book Review: Game Programming Patterns by Robert Nystrom
- Book Review: Back of the Napkin by Dan Roam
- Book Review: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams
- Book Review: Stone of Tears by Terry Goodkind
- Boook Review: iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (4th Edition) (Big Nerd Ranch Guides) by Joe Conway, Aaron Hillegass , Christian Keur
- 2014 November Priorities
- Book Review: Writing Tools: 50 Essential Strategies for Every Writer by Roy Peter Clark
- Book Review: An Introduction to Programming in Go by Caleb Doxsey
- 2014 October Update
- Go-Lang First Steps
- Course Review: Learning How to Learn
- Book Review: Mastery by Robert Greene
- 2014 November Finished "Advanced Vocabulary" course on Memrise
- Book Review Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull with Amy Wallace
- Book Review: The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
- Finished Duolingo English Course
- 2014 September Updates - Mindmap
- Rules of Productivity
- Convenient Node Debugger Run by NPM
- Book Review: The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson (Mistborn #3)
- How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket
- Book Review: The Corporation by Joel Bakan
- Book Review: The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson (Mistborn #2)
- Book Review: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson (Book 1)
- Book Review: Praktyczna improwizacja. Jak techniki improwizacji mogą usprawnić każdy aspekt Twojego życia by Michał Mącznik, Artur Król
- Book Review: NoSQL Distilled by Martin Fowler
- Book Review: Remote by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- 2014 August Update - IDGAF
- Book Review: Thinking with Type by Ellen Lupton
- Book Review: The Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson
- Book Review: Hooked by Nir Eyal
- Book Review: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms by George R. R. Martin
- Book Review: Switch by Heath Brothers
- Book Review: Design of Everyday Things by Donal A. Norman
- Book Review: Your Brain at Work by David Rock
- Book Review: Getting Things Done by David Allen
- 2014 July Update - Mindset
- Book Review: Decisive - Heath Brothers
- Book Review: Effective Objective-C 2.0 by Matt Galloway
- Book Review: Meditations by Emperor of Rome Marcus Aurelius
- Note to Myself: Learn Videogame Development Like Woodworking
- Book Review: Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon
- Book Review: Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- 2014 June Update
- Book Review: The Art of Game Design: A book of lenses by Jesse Schell
- Book Review: Sword of Truth: Book 1 Wizard's First Rule (1994) by Terry Goodkind
- Book Review: Presentation Zen Design by Garr Reynolds
- Memrise and Duolingo
- Book Review: Wool by Hugh Howey
- Book Review: The First 20 Hours by Josh Kaufman
- Book Review: The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
- Book Review: The Rise of Endymion by Dan Simmons
- Securing Node.js Applications
- Book Review: Search Inside Yourself by Chade-Meng Tan
- Book Review: Made to Stick by Heath Brothers
- Safari Mobile CSS VW and VH units bug.
- Toy Wars by Andrzej Ziemiański
- Best Articles form 2300 Pocket List
- The White Rose by Glen Cook
- The Daylight War by Peter V. Brett
- Book Review: The Desert Spear by Peter V. Brett
- Mobile HTML5 by Estelle Weyl
- faster command line keyboard settings
- Review: How to Get People to Do Stuff by Susan Weinschenk
- The Book of GIMP
- Cache is King! Reminder what is cache and how to use it
- How to install CyanogenMod on Galaxy Nexus on Ubuntu
- Meet.js Performance Hackathon
- The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt Review
- How to use github pages for optimized static website or game
- Review: Pomnik Cesarzowej Achai t.3 by Andrzej Ziemiański
- Gamedev.js Krakow 3D and Upcoming Meet.js Kraków
- Shadows Linger by Glen Cook
- The Black Company by Glen Cook
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Gulp Express Nodemon
- HabitRPG - Game your life
- PL: Learn HTML5 Canvas Game Development
- 2014 December Update
- All about WebGL at SFHTML5
- ES6 Promises
- Ice by Jacek Dukaj
- Santa - game
- Hello Processing - learn to code in one hour
- 2013 November Update - MongoDB for Node.js Developers and Presentations
- 2013 October Update - Code & Node.js in Action
- 2013 September Update - The Healthy Programmer
- 2013 August Update: Canvas + Fantasy
- 2013 June Update - Kaizen & Time Warrior
- Free JSBooks
- 2013 May Update - Design for Hackers - Meet.js - ReadingClub
- 2013 April Update - Seven Languages in Seven Weeks (in 2 weeks)
- Minimalist Manifesto
- 2013 April Update - Meet.js Krakow
- Learn 3D Rendering with Three.js
- Slides from my talk: Promises, Promises
- 2013 February. Reading Update
- Recommendations to STP
- Sitespeed.io - Performance reports of your site
- 2013 February. Reading list update
- Udacity HTML5 Game Development Classes Just Started!
- Promises in Code
- Promises and Deferreds - How I Stared To Like Them
- Mac Window Manager
- What’s new for designers, January 2013
- Books To Read Before Interview
- 2012 December Reading list update
- Performance Calendar 2012
- WebSummary - SVG within HMTL5 Page - 2 December 2012
- Emmet - Meet better ZenCoding
- WebSummary - Insert coin to continue by @photonstorm - 25 November 2012
- Memrise - Learning words as planting flowers
- WebSummary - DOM vs Canvas - 18 November 2012
- WebSummary - Best Tech Videos - 11 November 2012
- WebSummary - fast JS, html5 myths and how to be a presenter. 6 November 2012
- Upcoming JS Events in Poland
- onGameStart 2012
- My Game: Canon Defense
- How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)
- Web Performance for the Curious
- TJ Holowaychuk: Components
- From Console to Chrome
- Go to Hell Flash - Presentation by Michal Budzynski
- Learn Git in 15 minutes
- Sublime Text 2 Released
- Wooga Pocket Island and Gladius 0.2
- Readlists - easy books from websites
- Vimcasts Workshop in Krakow
- Learning CSS Selectors
- My Stylesheets are a Mess!
- CSS Arrow Please!
- Tributary - live and responsive visual coding
- New GIT Homepage
- How to design a good API
- Cross Browser Extensions
- Learn VIM while playing game
- WEBSHIMS LIB.
- CSS compatibility in IE
- Tape Lines in Chrome
- Node.js Uncanny Lessons
- Online REPL
- Schema.org vs. Microformats
- Repair GRUB2 Boot
- HTML5 MMO - Browser Quest
- My Meet.JS Presentation
- netbeans.conf - How to make NetBeans faster
- Learn WebGL with Erik Moller
- Game Audio without Flash?
- Learn Backbone with Code School
- Missing GPG keys
- Bashrc vs BashProfile
- getElementById - how to check it
- Inventing on Principle
- B2G - Firefox OS
- 3D Tetris Tutorial
- HTML 5 ROCKS Even More!
- GLGE - building WebGL Game
- Stop WebKit Vendor Prefixes!
- Websites From Hell
- HTML5 Game Devs Blog
- CSS After IE6 Era
- Can I Use
- What Should Every Programmer Know About Web Development
- text-overflow: ellipsis for easy "..."
- Mobile Performance
- innerWidth, zepto.js, Binary Data
- Design for Developers
- Linux Mint 12
- WebGL Playground & e-commerce
- How To Learn Programming
- Writing forward-compatible websites
- DTrace in Node.js
- JS Performance
- W3Conf Presentations
- Book Review: HTML5 Games Development by Example
- Mercury - HTML5 Content Editor
- Dark Patterns
- SONAR WebGL Presentation
- Videos from JSConf.eu
- SVG Site Design
- Subversion 1.7 Release
- I Will Not Learn Dart
- Komodo Edit Themes
- JSConf.EU - Slides
- Easy Unit Testing
- Git in Windows
- Three.js Basics
- Convert Website to Kindle
- Rozmiar jest wrogiem
- jParallax - Create interactive landscapes
- Book Review: NetBeans IDE 7 Cookbook
- Semantic Versioning
- Pollyfilling and Performance
- 2D Shapes in CSS
- Slicebox - 3D image slider
- CSS Crush - PHP CSS Preprocessor
- Book Review: Node Web Development
- Bootstrap Toolkit from Twitter
- Progressive Enhancement 2.0
- Go Beyond NoSQL, Use NoDatabase
- Porcine Contest - Win onGameStart Ticket
- Future Web Editing
- Animated ASCII Art
- Three.js Game - Cubed
- Front-end Code Standards
- Windows batch - send message
- API Design: Boolean Trap
- OOP Tutorials - Ducks and Cars
- Deck JS - HTML Presentations
- Programmer Personality Test
- The Eight Levels of Programmers
- PL: Wstęp Do Programowania w Linuxie (Ubuntu)
- PL: PHP - Przestrzenie Nazw by porneL
- Node/MongoDB powered YUILibrary.com
- Play with Three.js - Particles
- Samuel L. Ipsum
- How Works Browser Engines
- Know Your Engines
- Add Lancher to Gnome-Shell dash
- Functional Programming For The Rest of Us
- Node Web Development
- Google Page Speed Service
- Node.js at Scale
- Avoiding Common HTML5 Mistakes
- JSFX - Sound Effect Generator
- Definitive Guide to Jenkins
- Deep Dive into HTML5 Canvas
- jQuery Boilerplate
- HTML5 and Games
- Id's in CSS Selectors
- Lazy in Programming
- Legacy Code
- CSS3 Radial Gradients
- JS News on Facebook
- jQuery Performance
- Git Cheatsheet
- Minify - Speed for PHP Websites
- Web Intents
- HTML5 Security Cheatsheet
- 20 Impressive Project From Mozilla Demo Studio
- SDJ Sierpień - NoSQL
- CSS Positioning Without Floats
- Run Unit Tests with Git Push
- -moz-element in Firefox 4
- CSS3 Animations
- Programmers Health Problems (Wrist exercies)
- Node.js on Windows
- Make Awesome Web
- Understanding delete
- Protect Career learning new technologies
- Gnome3 - Seed
- WebGL Security
- CSS Nyan Cat
- What makes them click
- Object Orinted CSS
- Mobile Web & Performance
- SVN Move and Merge
- Genesis of OOP
- Node.js Tutorial: Blog
- Create Slides with Fathom.js
- A successful Git branching model
- Node Beginner Book
- Book of Speed
- Introduction to Git
- jVectorMap - SVG with jQuery
- NoSQL databases
- Static Website Generators
- CSS Text Shadow for Copy and Paste
- Webian Shell from Mozilla
- Podstawy wątków w Javie
- Getting started with html5boilerplate
- Easily renaming many files
- Presentations slides with html and css
- Against hashbangs
- ES5 and use strict
- Hidden features of PHP
- micro-data - schema.org
- Scripts loaders and scripts concatenation
- Facebook release management
- CSS3 Gradients
- CSS3 Media Queries
- 3D objects with only CSS3
- HTML5 and Accesibility
- Full Browser Width Bars
- Safe CSS Hacks
- NoSQL Databases comparision
- You don't need a service layer
- Learn CSS3 Gradients
- SASS - future of CSS
- jQuery QR-Code plugin
- CSS3 keyframe animations
- CSS Matrix
- Linux: search and replace recursively
- IE7 z-index fix
- The Ins and Outs of Script Concatenation
- Work at facebook
- Speed comparison between Node.js, Tornado and Erlang server libraries
- Chrome Dev Tools
- Grep many files at once
- Sliding letters with jQuery
- Developer Expierience
- Sitting down is dangerous to You
- HTML5 and CDD Presentations
- Ubuntu Unity Indicators
- SVN - Prezentacja
- How to extend Firebug
- JS.next TC39 Harmony
- Evolution of Code Design at Facebook
- Vim File Explorer
- Path finding with Canvas
- Web font services
- Adaptive CSS Zen Garden
- Vim Config
- Three.js for beginners
- How to be an entrepreneur
- Radiotray in Unity
- CSS3 Patterns
- Speech input in Chrome
- WebGL - Three.js
- HtML5 Canvas PL
- HTML5 localStorage PL
- Iframe src html content
- Raphael.js - vector graphics on the web
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing
- Msysgit Git Bash change drive
- CSS micro clearfix
- Node.js Beginner Book
- Ubuntu Unity Guide
- WebGL on Android
- Canvas Tutorial
- Progressive Enhancement in real world
- CSS3 Galery
- How to choose OpenSource license
- CSS3 Super Mario
- Why PHP has so bad reputation?
- Less PHP
- Google Chrome Hosted Apps Tutorial
- SDJ Maj
- Graph Editor - yEd
- HTML5 Boilerplate - PL
- X-UA-Compatible with Html5
- New Blogger Templates
- Turbine: Less CSS with PHP
- CSS Prefixer
- Coming Home to Vim
- jQuery Deferred and Promises
- Kurs WebGL
- Manifesto for Real Programmers..
- What Every TortoiseSVN user should know
- Chrome flags
- Vimium - Vim in Google Chrome
- SVN - hidden .svn directories
- Wczytywanie skryptów JS
- Why the static functions are a bad idea
- CSS Tool-set
- Don't wake up the Programmer
- Android detection for Websites
- Why NoSQL is bad?
- Tworzenie nowych Helperów Widoku w Zend Framework
- DevOps - SVN Workflow
- Node.js Beginner Introduction
- PhiloGL - new WebGL framework.
- Why You’re a Bad Programmer
- Funny but worth reading
- Slideshow with CSS
- Git - beginner tutorial
- To remember: IE cuts off html on JS errors
- CSS: Links
- Happy New Year! 2011
- Book Review: NetBeans Platform 6.9 Developers Guide
- 2010 September End of Book! Closing chapters review.
- After chapter 6: Nodes and Explorer Views
- Java Boolean in a loop
- NetBeans Platform Chapter 3: Window System
- NetBeans Platform chapters 1 and 2
- NetBeans Platform 6.9 Developer's Guide
- Vi, Python and Bash in learning queue
- Joomla! i inne sałatki....
- Java lub ...
- Wygrałem!!!! :D
- Concurrency and Actors
- Java - Basics
- Spring 3.0 on Google App Engine
- Java Camp 3 oraz Żałoba Narodowa
- Thoughts, languages, jobs...
- Moving back to Kraków
- Tomcat JVM Options Tuning
- Recenzja: Hibernate w Akcji
- jQuery in Action - Recenzja
- Recenzja "Core JavaServer Faces"
- SortTable po przeniesieniu do NetBeans
- 2009 October. WSEiP (WSEiA)
- Pierwszy projekt JSF w Eclipse IDE
- Nowe książki(PL)
- Pleasing Software: Flex 4 vs JavaFX 1.2: Dance Battle
- Units Converter
- Posterous+Gmail, czyli to i owo o portalach "socjalnych" :)
- kenai - projekty
- NetBeans Blogger Plugin
- Rozwiązywanie układu równań metodą Gaussa
- Interpolacja funkcji metodą Lagrange'a
- Program zaliczeniowy: Gra w życie
- 2008 May. Temat Pracy
- zaczynam nowy kurs
- kurs java
- Strona Główna
- 2008 May. Początek - Beginning
Posts before 2019 on the original blog:
→ Old blog at krzychukula.blogspot.com
Number of posts: 649