- 2020 July Update. Working on the Hyperapp book.
- Nine Lies About Work by Marcus Buckingham and Ashley Goodall
What questions to ask the company during an interview?
There is lot's of books and resoureces to prepare for the inteview. How to answer questions, but how do you know if that's a rigth job for you?
- Why is disagee and commit a bad strategy?
Summary and Review of Software Design X-Rays by Adam Tornhill
Groundbreaking book about software.
How to cultivate healthy habits around code? How to improve code quality?
Most important from my perspective points from "Atomic Habits" by James Clear and "Software Design X-Rays" by Adam Tornhill
- Notes from Professor Frisby's Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming
- Notes from Node.js Design Patterns
The Proximity Principle
Proximity is an underused design principles that can help you create code that's much easier to maintain over time.
- Learn JS. Destructuring
Feeling Good by David D. Burns
Learn Cognitive Bechavioral Therapy - it's useful even if you don't have any health issues.
How to Receive Feedback
I want to document what I've learned about receiving and giving feedback
See all tags.