See all tags
Want to remember more of your life?
Ideas for improving autobiographical/episodic memory.
Life categories. Work-life balance and much more.
Have you ever wondered how to balance your life and make sure you live with your values?
Can you treat trauma by better sensing your body?
Book review of The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma.
My notes on interoception
How to deal with your perfectionism?
How can you better respond to stress?
NSDR Non Sleep Deep Rest
Best ways to recharge and solidify knowledge.
What is purpose?
What is neuroticism and how to lower it?
Tips for managing your high neuroticism.
Introversion and Solitude
My notes, quotes, and ideas I've found useful.
How to Give and Receive feedback
Everything I know about feedback
Everything about meditation that I can recommend.
Ugh field or Why can't you do this task?
How your emotions can stop you from doing your work.
Does scarcity of time cause burnout?
Transcript of The Scarcity Trap by NPR Hidden Brain podcast.
- Why is disagree and commit a bad strategy?
Are you doing everything right, but find yourself unfulfilled?
Can ACT therapy help you live a happier life?
Why You Shouldn't Aim To Feel Productive?
Feeling productive and being productive are different things. Learn the difference.
Why did you fail at your New Year's resolutions? Learn the secrets of creating habits.
Most important lessons learned from "Atomic Habits" by James Clear
How to tell stories? Summary and Review of Storyworthy by Matthew Dicks
Praise for Storyworthy: Engage, Teach, Persuade, and Change Your Life through the Power of Storytelling
The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt
How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure.
Feeling Good by David D. Burns
Learn Cognitive Bechavioral Therapy - it's useful even if you don't have any health issues.
Learned Optimism by Martin Seligman
Book about two things. First - memoir and a short history of positive psychology. Second - differences between pessimism and optimism. How helplessness and depression connect to them.
Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer
What is the value of learning and memories in modern days and if mnemonic techniques can help us remember more?
- Book Review: Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
- Book Review: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Book Review: Think Like a Freak (Freakonomics #3) by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner
- Book Review: Nonviolent Communication A Language of Life by Marshall B. Rosenberg
- Status of Entrepreneur
- Book Review: 48 Laws of Power
- Book Review: The Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman
- The Psychology of Doing Nothing
- 2014 November Priorities
- Course Review: Learning How to Learn
- Book Review: Mastery by Robert Greene
- Book Review: Hooked by Nir Eyal
- Book Review: Switch by Heath Brothers
- Book Review: Your Brain at Work by David Rock
- Book Review: Decisive - Heath Brothers
- Book Review: Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Book Review: Made to Stick by Heath Brothers
- Review: How to Get People to Do Stuff by Susan Weinschenk
- The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt Review
- What makes them click