WebSummary - fast JS, html5 myths and how to be a presenter. 6 November 2012
From some time I think about posting here summary of my tweets. As most nowadays most of the time I use twitter and google reader for RSS, posting and sharing. Sometimes I use Yammer to share stuff in company. Downfall of that is that I stopped writing on my blog.
I want to change it, but simply copying data from my twitter isn't going to be interesting, so I came up with the idea to filter it to most interesting links (in my opinion).
- Myths on HTML5 by Mozilla: https://hacks.mozilla.org/2012/11/html5-mythbusting/
- From Geek to Presenter by Chris Heilmann: http://christianheilmann.com/2012/11/02/from-geeks-to-presenters-a-talktraining-in-spotify-sweden/
- Some ideas how to be better programmer: http://www.wildbunny.co.uk/blog/2012/11/01/10-steps-to-becoming-a-better-programmer/
If above is not enough for you:
- Emmet - new Zen Coding: http://docs.emmet.io/
- __proto__ can break apps: http://www.2ality.com/2012/11/proto-breaks-webapps.html
That's it :)
My idea is to post max 4 main links for every week and make it short. I want it to be short and easy to scan and pick one of them for reading.
Let me know how you like this idea, how about number of links, is 4 enough, are 2 additional one ok?
Image from: http://www.freefoto.com/preview/23-22-1/Swansea-London-Paddington-High-Speed-Train--HST-
Feedback or Comments?
Want to learn more?
Sign up to get a digest of my articles and interesting links via email every month.