I do not copy this list, just see it at reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/vimcommands/top/?sort=top&t=all
Some of them are new to me and I will try to use them like:
- gf - open file whose name is under the cursor
- :3 - go to line by number
- yy, p - yy copy current line, p - pastes it below
- :vsp file - open file in vertical new window
- Ctrl-ww - switch between windows
jI# - comments lines (inserts #), number - of lines (arrows doesn't work for me, but you can insert many number of numbers eg. <5><2> = 7), then j nad UPPERCASE i, last text to insert. jx - deletes column - undo comment
- gg=G - format entire buffer (gg - beginning of file, = - auto indent, G - end of file)
Feedback or Comments?
Want to learn more?
Sign up to get a digest of my articles and interesting links via email every month.