From my last post: https://kula.blog/oldposts/2013/02/reading-list-update.html
- SMACSS by Jonathan Snook
- Czytaj dwa razy szybciej! by Marcin Matuszewski (how to read faster)
- The Programmers Stone readlist from blog: the-programmers-stone.com
Now I'm reading:
- Hexagonal Architecture for SCKRK Meeting
- Fallen Dragon by Peter F. Hamilton (sci-fi)
Next on my list:
- Effective JS by David Herman
- Make: Electronics. Learning Through Discovery By Charles Platt (I will finish first chapter in february)
Really good book about CSS, architecture of CSS in small to really big projects/websites. How to deal with duplication - especially how to avoid it. There is even a chapter about Preprocessors and I can strongly agree that this is tool that can help you but only if you are conscious about how it works and how CSS it generates looks like.
The Programmers Stone #
Feedback or Comments?
Want to learn more?
Sign up to get a digest of my articles and interesting links via email every month.