My priorities have changed since October, but first summary of what I have done.
- An Introduction to Programming in Go by Caleb Doxsey
- Writing Tools: 50 Essential Strategies for Every Writer by Roy Peter Clark
- iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (4th Edition) (Big Nerd Ranch Guides) by Joe Conway, Aaron Hillegass , Christian Keur
- Stone of Tears by Terry Goodkind
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams
- Back of the Napkin by Dan Roam
- One-week vacation on Malta
Give up: #
- Reading Every day
Those were hard decisions to make, but inevitable. I had to prioritize.
- The Complete iOS 8 Course with Swift
- The Swift Programming Language
- "(Audio+) Hiszpański od podstaw" (322 new words that I have to practice every day)
- (Audio+) Advanced Vocabulary
- Duolingo: Spanish
- Duolingo: English
- Sleep for 8 Hours
- Stretch every day
- Plan next day before going to sleep
- Commit to Github every day
Not much besides what is already on my progress list. One important thing that changed is that I try to not read books if I have access to the computer.
- The Reality is Broken by Jane McGonigal
- Watch all 3 Hobbit movies during one night
Feedback or Comments?
Want to learn more?
Sign up to get a digest of my articles and interesting links via email every month.